Sign up today and we'll send you a £10 towards your next purchase.
- Non-greasy: No greasy feeling with Meadowfoam seed oil, this dry oil sinks into hair and is quickly absorbed
- Heat Resistant: The composition of Meadowfoam seed oil makes it highly resistant to heat, providing excellent heat protection when blow drying, tonging or flat ironing
- Reduces moisture loss: The long chain fatty acid structure forms a protective barrier to prevent excessive evaporation of moisture which results in dry, damaged hair and scalp, resulting in an exceptional hair moisturiser which rejuvenates and adds shine to each strand of hair
- Moisturise your scalp and nourish deeply
- Free from wheat, parabens, silicones, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances and mineral oils
- Contains several powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances, including Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- 100% natural fragrance
- Free from animal testing or cruelty.
- Massage generously unto dry, wet or damp hair after using the Gentle Shampoo and/or nourishing conditioner
- Leave the Intensive Mask onfor 5-10 minutes, or longer depending on the condition of the hair
- Massage generously unto dry, wet or damp hair after using the CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo and/or nourishing conditioner
- Rinse with cool water
- Gently dab hair to dry, taking care not to distort curl pattern
- Style: Follow with Curl Defining Leave In conditioner for styling.
- Leave to Air Dry or Diffuse on a low heat /low power setting.
Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
It’s our use of innovative, clean, ecologically conscious ingredients that sets us apart.
Discover how to to use our collection with tips from washing, co nditioning and many more
Latest news, press and information on CurlyEllie.