Uplift your Curly locks for Autumn following these 5 simple steps
1. Trim your hairNow that wonderful summer is slowly merging into Autumn, why not give your hair a fresh chop to promote a boost of hair growth. The suns rays encourage your hair to grow from the vitamin D that is essential for your health; hair, body and mind - so trimming the ends keep the hair looking it’s best.
2. Re-condition using Hair Masks, Nourishing Conditioners and Leave-in Conditioners
3. Try to minimize the use of heated hair tools
As the weather begins to cool down, you may think that using hair dryers and straighteners won’t do much harm, but they will in fact dry your hair out even more. Consider other options that will dry your hair but with less damage.
4. Keep to a healthy balanced diet
It is said that what we eat really does affect our overall health and the hair is one element where you can see how healthy a person is. If your diet is not as good as you’d hope it would be, have a go at including more fruits & vegetable and keep hydrated with water and herbal teas to see if this affects the look and feel of your hair. When the hair is healthy from the inside out, you won’t have to second guess it and you’ll get a lot of compliments!
5. Wash your hairbrush regularly
As with your hair, if you keep adding more products and don’t wash them out, it will build up leaving the hair follicles and pores clogged up. Just as you may do with make-up brushes, your hairbrush needs to be cleaned to remove the products and any dirt, dust and oil that may accumulate after a few days. If you brush your hair with a brush that has not been cleaned for some time, the next time you work through your freshly washed locks, any build up from before will work it’s way back in. You can prevent this by soaking your brush or comb in warm water for 10 minutes, then add a dash of the Gentle Shampoo and work up a lather to release any residue and hair that has been caught up between the bristles. Once your brush has been pampered, rinse out with warm then cold water and leave to completely air dry.