With Christmas right around the corner, we’re all looking for ways to detangle and nourish quickly and with as little effort as possible! The answer to this is probably our Detangling Spray.
There’s a place for the Detangling Spray with every hair type, it's perfect for a quick morning refresh to add in some extra moisture, on it's own after a shower or in combination with other styling products! For example, for thick, dry hair, combine with Leave In Conditioner for extra nourishment and moisture or for frizz control with finer hair, combine it with the Serum. If you want extra hold, add a dash of CurlyGellie in either the strong hold or natural hold when damp!
So here are 5 different ways to get the absolute best out of our Detangling Spray this Christmas:
- If your hair is extra dry, the Detangling Spray might not be enough when sprayed on dry hair, that’s okay, we’ve got you covered there too! Simply add the Detangling Spray when the hair is wet!
- If you have fine hair, you might not need a lot! In this case, a little can go a long way and you can even mix with water in our Curl Hydrator, for even and lighter coverage.
- If you get a lot of frizz, you might need a little something more than just the Detangling Spray. Try adding some Leave In Conditioner on wet hair first, then spritzing with the Detangling Spray.
- If you have a fidgety child, this is a great product for you too! You can decant the Detangling Spray into the Curl Hydrator for super easy application and even distribution.
- Even if you’ve got straight hair, you don’t need to feel left out! Detangling Spray can help with flyaways and also add beautiful shine!
Do you have any Detangling Spray tips of your own? Do you use it on its own or in combination with the Leave In or Serum? We’d love to hear them!