Happy New Year!
It’s a brand spanking new year, and we’re here to improve and simplify your curl routine! Caring for your Curly Hair does not have to difficult, take too long, be convoluted or be mentally taxing!
Did you know that our Curl Hydrators have become a staple over here at CurlyEllie ?
You have all been very innovative with how you use our Curl Hydrators and we have loved seeing all your tips and tricks.
Some of us fill it with water for a refresh or pour our Detangling Spray in there for a more even distribution.
So, why the Curl Hydrator, I hear you ask?Here are my top 5 reasons :
- It has a lovely fine mist giving you super even distribution of either water or Detangling Spray
- Perfect for your morning refresh routine! You’re able to control how damp/wet you want your hair - Super important in winter!!
- Doubles as a wonderful cooling device in the hotter months!
- It’s light, so perfect for travel. Just make sure you empty it first or security will "borrow" it for themselves, can’t blame them…
- Plus, it comes in 4 different colours, one for every mood or style.
Perfect for your morning refresh routine !
At this time of year, the weather is cold. Do you fancy going out with dripping wet hair ?
We have heard from trusted sources that catching a cold from wet hair might be a myth, but.... believe me... having a cold head isn’t!.
The Curl Hydrator lets you add a just enough moisture for restyling or detangling, without adding too much and making your hair very damp!