Getting rid of the dreaded CURLY BED HAIR with CurlyEllie
We have devised a simple way of getting your curly hair from bed-hair frizz to catwalk fabulous.
- CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray
- CurlyEllie Curl Defining Leave- in Conditioner.
- CurlyEllie Curl Hydrator
How to fix bed hair after a nap or sleep without having to wash and condition the hair again. This is a simple 2 step approach that works.
Step 1: Spray hair with our CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray or with water using one of our Curl Hydrators, these are perfect for even distribution of water (or Detangling Spray - see bonus tip). There's no reason to soak the hair; just add a little moisture.
Bonus Tip: You can fill our Curl Hydrators with Detangling Spray for extra added moisture and hold!
• Step 2: For a little extra hold that is totally natural looking, Work in CurlyEllie Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner, which has been created to also be used as an everyday styling cream.
- Gently pat the hair with a microfibre towel to soak out the excess water and help the ringlets form better.
- Start with a 10p size amount of the conditioner into the palm of your hand. Rub palms together and apply it to the entire head. Then using a generous amount, work the conditioner through your hair using your fingers to detangle and coat the hair. Pay special attention to the ends.
- The more the better, and if too much is applied, leave it to dry.
There's no need to concentrate on the area that has the bed head. It will smooth the hair, add shine/gloss and keep your curl definition!
What works for you?