You heard it first here !!!
It is almost here and we are so excited to announce the impending launch of our Brand New Pillows!
Our CurlyEllie pillowcases are great for curls as they reduce friction during sleep that could otherwise cause frizz, breakage and tangles! And wrinkles!
It even reduces the risk of acne!
What makes it so unique? The buzz word is Tencel!
Tencel Satin is a high quality, sustainable satin, made using Eucalyptus and OEKO-Tech that is natural and environmentally friendly!
5 REASONS YOU NEED ONE OF OUR PILLOWS IN YOUR LIFE
- Helping with wrinkles and even acne too, it is super gentle on the skin with a smooth surface area, giving your pillow a soft feel and ensuring comfort for sensitive skin.
- Breathable - The pillow is designed to regulate the absorption and release of moisture, that makes it breathable that supports the body’s natural thermal regulation.
- Last a lot longer than average cotton pillowcases when cared for properly.
- Lasting Softness.
- Tencel Satin is extra special as it’s incredible high quality, luxurious and eco friendly!
If you are just discovering Tercel - here are some amazing benefits:
- Sustainably sourced natural botanical origin. The fibers are derived from sustainable wood harvested from certified and controlled sources.
- There’s long lasting softness! Tencel fibers have a smooth surface and high flexibility which leads to a naturally soft quality. It’s been evaluated at two times as soft as cotton, and is able to withstand repeated wash and dry cycles!
- It’s incredibly gentle on the skin. Tencel offers long lasting comfort and is naturally soft to the touch. When it’s viewed under a microscope, the fibers exhibit a smooth surface area which is perfect for sensitive skin.
- It contributes to breathability during sleep. Tencel fibers support body temperature regulating properties. It’s derived from natural material, which are structured to regulate the release and absorption of moisture, which contributes to the fabrics breathability that support the body’s natural thermal regulation.
- Tencel is biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, so they can fully revert back to nature!
- It’s incredibly strong and durable!
- It’s unfavourable for bacterial growth! Through moisture management, the fibers absorb moisture effectively, meaning there is less available moisture formed on the surface of the fiber for the bacteria to grow!
- There’s less static charge! You know what that means? Less frizz!!!
So.. look out for launch offers and treat your hair and yourself to a CurlyEllie nights sleep.