PRODUCT LAUNCH CELEBRATION
I am so pleased to announce the Launch of our Intensive Treatment Mask just in time for the New Year when when get back to our Hair Care routine after all the festivties.
Please join us in welcoming our latest arrival and #CelebrateYourCurls
The CurlyEllie Intensive Treatment Hair Mask combines natural plant and seed oils to hydrate, nourish, moisturise and repair dry, damaged and coloured hair, minimising frizz and restoring shine, bounce and radiance.
What is new ? I have always drawn my inspiration from the natural world, combining fresh and exciting ingredients without SLS, SLES, synthetic fragrances or silicones. The CurlyEllie Intensive Treatment Hair Mask is a perfectly balanced combination of plant and seed oils including Quinoa, Meadowfoam seed oil, Panthenol, Abyssinian oil, Shea butter and Aloe Vera. Meadowfoam seed oil is an edible seed oil, cold pressed from the tiny seeds of Limnanthes alba, which produces an oil with superb anti-oxidant properties and hair softening benefits. This new miracle ingredient is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
How to Use: The CurlyEllie Intensive Treatment Hair Mask can be massaged generously into dry, wet or damp hair after using the CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo. We recommend leaving the mask on for 5-10 minutes, or longer depending on the condition of the hair.
- Non-greasy: No greasy feeling with Meadowfoam seed oil, this dry oil sinks into hair and is quickly absorbed.
- Heat Resistant: The composition of Meadowfoam seed oil makes it highly resistant to heat, providing excellent heat protection when blow drying, tonging or flat ironing.
- Reduces moisture loss: The long chain fatty acid structure forms a protective barrier to prevent excessive evaporation of moisture which results in dry, damaged hair and scalp, resulting in an exceptional hair moisturiser which rejuvenates and adds shine to each strand of hair.
Kind to SKIN
- Free from dairy, wheat, parabens, silicones, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances and mineral oils.
- Contains several powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances, including Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Adds moisturise to the scalp; nourishes deeply.
Kind to PLANET
- Limited damage to the environment as Meadowfoam is a widely available wildflower.
- Sustainable; Meadowfoam is a renewable resource, the annual flowers are easy to grow and often used by farmers as a rotation crop, eliminating the need to burn fields inbetween grass seed plantings.
- Free from animal testing or cruelty.
Exclusively available online at www.CurlyEllie.com