I recently published a blog on how to grow your hair long and fast. I have had great feedback, with many more questions so I have decided to give you my top tips that have worked for so many people.
Please share your tips with us below in the comments.
- Start with a healthy lifestyle; eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and keep processed food to a minimum.
- Exercise and be as active as you can.
- Hygiene is important because a clean scalp is best for growing hairs. Look for sulphate-free, paraben-free, silicone free hair products. Go natural and organic if possible.
- Wash your hair regularly, especially after swimming or sweating.
- Regular conditioning to protect against environmental elements.
- Trimming your hair regularly is also very important. Trim every 8 - 12 weeks for the best results.
- Massaging your scalp with a really good brush to get the blood rejuvenated, so that they can feed the follicles, allowing them to grow healthier and faster. Mason Pearson is my favourite.
- Reducing stress- stress produces a hormone called cortisol which curbs functions that would be nonessential or detrimental. It alters immune system responses and suppresses the digestive system, the reproductive system and growth processes. This sometimes results in hair loss